Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MyLifeIsAverage.com

"I'm not that interesting and I don't think people want to read about how lame my life is." This is exactly what I told a friend of mine regarding my blog. When Dan and I first decided to turn NoBigShake.com into a blog, I told him I had no clue what I would write about but I wanted to keep it interesting and fun. My life, at it's best, is mildly entertaining. This is why I spare the audience about stories of taking a mascot costume to the dry cleaners or what it's like to share a cubicle with a guy who only speaks in puns.

Yesterday, I was told about MyLifeIsAverage.com and it instantly hit home with me. It's similar to TFLN (textsfromlastnight.com) & FML (fmylife.com), only nothing exciting happens (just like my life). Some posts will make you laugh out loud while others will leave you wondering why someone took the time to submit their story. Either way, I thought I should share this website with others who feel their life is as average or lame as mine.

Thanks for reading,
Bobby

1 comment:

  1. Today, I popped my G-String while fingering a minor. Now I have to buy a new violin string. MLIA.

    ReplyDelete