Friday, July 24, 2009

My Apologies

So I feel awful about neglecting the blog for the past few weeks and as far as my co-contributor goes, don't get me started. But I would like to say that I have some legitimate excuses for depriving you of all the fascinating and interesting stuff that NoBigShake.com usually offers.

A. It's Menace season:
So this is an obvious one and it hasn't stopped me before, but this weekend is playoffs so it's been pretty crazy around the office and I've had a few late nights. When you add Menace season to a second job it equals 3 days off in two months. I would love to hear if anyone has gone on a similar working stretch. It's kind of nuts, but I feel like it's preparing me for something bigger and better down the road.

B. Real World, Rescue Me, & NetFlix
A new season of Real World has begun, so I once again have a show that I like to watch religiously along with Rescue Me. For a guy who has as little free time as I, spending it on TV isn't a great idea, but I enjoy being lazy when I can.

C. Sand Volleyball
7 more weeks of sand volleyball make a total of 14 weeks this summer. It's been an amazing summer meeting a few new people out at Sand's and continuing new friendships with teammates who I barely new 2 months ago.


So that's all I have for now. I hope to be posting soon about something crazy, awesome and exciting such as a possible vacation to Colorado and Chicago in the same week. Don't give up on this blog just yet. NBS

No comments:

Post a Comment