Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Would You Wear This Shirt?

I've been meaning to throw this up on the blog ever since I discovered this picture online two weeks ago. After attending the greatest concert of my life (Coldplay 2009, Wells Fargo Arena), I went online to view photos of the event. As I looked at photos of the many 20 to 30 somethings enjoying themselves at the concert, I stumbled upon this gem. Here is a picture of two friends of mine, one of which is my roommate who got his concert tickets from me. Since I gave him the tickets, I don't feel too bad about calling him out on this horrendous shirt. But my opinion doesn't mean much. So what do you think of this shirt? I could be wrong, but I don't think any store should be allowed to sell this thing.




5 comments:

  1. Thompson would wear something horrendous like that... Here's to Lou Holtz and bulldogs' vaginas... now see if Mark can figure out who posted this..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd wear anything Thompson has had on his back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just dissapointed he didn't have the guts to wear it out after the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to pet any person who wears that shirt... it reminds me of a couch my grandma has...

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAD DOG 132434556343July 8, 2009 at 12:11 AM

    This shirt is pretty freggin cool! And Dave/Snell i can see your shit from a mile away.

    I will say that the first thing i said prior to putting on the shirt was a solid "no homo". It possibly makes me feel like a Safari Explorer.. don't girls like that?

    ReplyDelete