Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Future of Email

It's not just the future of email, but really the future of how we communicate and share files online. Google Wave is a new program that's been in the works for a couple of years and was recently demonstrated in front of a few thousand developers. It's Google's hope that these developers will get excited about the possibilities of Wave and build apps and programs that will work off of their system. As with most things Google, this will be a free service to use. I must admit I haven't even watched 25% of this video, but what I did see was very impressive. Take a Look for yourselves.

WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS LONG. I SUGGEST SKIPPING TO THE 50 MIN MARK. IT GIVES YOU A VERY BRIEF IDEA OF WHAT GOOGLE WAVE IS CAPABLE OF.

2 comments:

  1. I refuse to look at your blog for an hour and 20 minutes, however I am thrilled about "waving"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have inserted a warning....please don't watch the whole video, but worth 5 to 10 mins of viewing. Just skip over the intro.

    ReplyDelete