Friday, August 21, 2009

Now Playing on No Big Shake

I recently purchased a camcorder to document my upcoming trip to Colorado with a few other friends. As I searched for camcorders online, I realized that this would also be a great way to add video to NoBigShake.com.

I haven't given a lot of thought to what kinds of videos I will post. There will be a few updates on my half-marathon training which I recently started. I will also be posting some highlights from my upcoming trip to Colorado. Whatever videos I add, my goal is to make them fun and interesting.

With that said, here is my introductory video blog (vlog). I realized that the online reviews were correct when users claimed that it doesn't shoot well in low-light areas. Bear with the crappy video of this first post. It is bound to get better.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the 'vlog' idea! Good work.

    I might be joining you - it's been 3 years since my last 1/2 marathon and I'm kind of ready (I think) to do another one. But based on your 7 min mile goal, we will not be running together...you'll catch me back in the 9 minute mile group.

    ReplyDelete