Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting Rid of Vices



A former co-worker has decided to give up smoking and I could not be more happy for her. She has made it twenty days and has not had a single cigarette, which I think is incredible. She has inspired me and I, too, am going to give up a vice. Problem is I can't think of one. I could give up drinking but that is going to come to a stop for a while for reasons I don't need to talk about in this forum. I could stop eating fast food but is that a vice? I guess it is keeping me being a fat piece of crap so I suppose I could give that up...

Maybe I could start doing something instead of giving something up. Maybe volunteer around the community or maybe just start running or something. I've got to do something.

Give me your suggestions. I'd be interested in hearing some advice. Additionally, let's keep this clean.

And speaking of vices...

2 comments: