Wednesday, May 6, 2009

TextsFromLastNight.com

A friend of mine recently told me about this new site, textsfromlastnight.com, which she described as hilarious and super-addictive. She was right. You may have heard of another site entitled fmylife.com which is also hilarious, but doesn't compare to TFLN.

Textsfromlastnight.com is exactly what you think it is, a compilation of absurd/comical/disturbing texts. Most involve a crazy night of drinking or a painfully rude awakening the next morning. TFLN is a user generated site where visitors submit their texts that they deem worthy of posting. While i'm sure TFLN gets thousands of submitted texts a day, they do a pretty good job of screening out the bad ones. Some posts show conversations while others are single texts. Here are a few of my favorite texts (FYI: I didn't write these, I just think they're hilarious)

  • (803): Operation extremely regretful is in full effect
  • (224): :( I'm sorry!!!
    (847): sexual favors sorry?
    (224): absolutely not
  • (201): I don't do stupid things anymore. I do stupid people.
  • (678): why did i wake up with a kid named Raphael in my bed this morning?
    (770): I dont know but you did call last night to tell me you found the last ninja turtle
  • (845): i just borrowed 5 dollars from my eight year old sister. i'm at a new low
  • (248): yo - did your mom get a boob job (I think she did)
That is just a sampler. You'll have to check out the site yourself to truly appreciate its greatness.

2 comments:

  1. wow the chick who told you about the sick must be sick as helll...

    ReplyDelete
  2. she must be so cool she put sick in twice instead of site...

    ReplyDelete